Free Rental Cars in Adelaide
Australia's online relocation service that offers the free use of rental cars and campervans
Located on the Torrens River and surrounded to the East by the awe inspiring Mt Lofty Ranges and to the West by the Gulf St Vincent, Adelaide is the capital and most populous city in South Australia. The city is laid out on a grid system so that it is easy to navigate, open and friendly.
The presence of the river, the sea and the hills surrounding the city imbues its citizens with an adventuresome, outdoorsy spirit, and most people revel in the lush parklands that characterize this part of South Australia.
Related Adelaide relocation deals
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- Go Rockclimbing & abseiling
- Visit the Dolphin Sanctuary self guided kayak tour
- Take a romantic gondola cruise on the river Torrens
- Experience Adelaide hills Barossa luxury wine tour for two
- Take the Victor Harbor harley cruise from the city
- Visit Kangaroo Island, Lake Eyre and Coober Pedy
- Jump on the riverboats on the Murray
- Take the Great Ocean Road tour Melbourne - adelaide - 3 days
- Be amazed by the light aircraft scenic flight
- Indulge yourself with a Gourmet chocolate tour of Adelaide