Free rental cars in Darwin
Australia's online relocation service that offers the free use of rental cars and campervans
Darwin, the capital city of the Northern Territory, Australia is a vibrant, modern metropolis located right on the edge of the Timor Sea, providing picturesque sunsets and a doorway to Asia. It is the smallest and most northerly of the Australian capital cities, and acts as the Top End's regional centre.
Despite its small size Darwin city is a dynamic social hub where non-Aboriginal meets Aboriginal (Larrakia), where urban meets remote, and where industry meets idleness.
Related Darwin relocation deals
Search for more relocations:
Transfercar's relocations are free to drive privately owned or rental cars and campervans that need to be moved between specific locations and are available between set dates.
Often vehicles will come with free petrol, insurance and extras such as ferry crossings with many offering additional days that can be purchased at a discounted rate.
If you are interested in relocating a free car or campervan, check out our video on how to book a vehicle and go ahead and request one today!
Interesting ideas and information
- A visit to the Mindil Beach Markets
- Sunset drinks at Casuarina Coastal Reserve
- A day trip to Litchfield National Park
- A picnic in the George Brown Darwin Botanic Gardens
- Fish & chips with a stroll along Nightcliff Jetty
- Dinner & a movie on Mitchell Street
- A visit to Cullen Bay
- Check out Devils Marbles Conservation Reserve